Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to the Overloaded Queue! I've set this up in an effort to answer some questions that keep coming up on various miniatures wargaming boards. Questions like "What scale cars should I use?", "What can I use for buildings?", and "Who makes civilians?" I'm planning on focusing on modern and near-future type pieces, but if there's enough demand (and people willing to supply relevant sample models), I'll work on including other genres and eras as well.

Coming up in the OQ:
Meet the spokesminis: see the miniatures that I'll be using as benchmarks and learn how they compare to each other in scale and sculpt.
These are the people in your neighborhood: Ideas for civilian models.
Baby, you can drive my car: A look at some vehicle models on the market and how they work with the spokesminis.
Time to face the scale: a discusssion of scale in the way that different camps understand it.
Home, home on the table: Buildings from various sources, and what you can do to make them work for you.
Slap my paint up: an ongoing (though likely infrequent) series of self congratulating posts showing the latest pieces to make their way off the queue.
My G-d, it's full of plastic: repurposed items from toy stores, dollar shops, garage sales, and anywhere I run across them.

No comments: